1. A full-fledged Framework – It is a full-fledged framework that is compatible with any technology, browser or platform.
2. Two-way Data Bind – Data binding in Angular is the synchronization between the model and the view. That means when data in the model changes, the view reflects the change, and when data in the view changes, the model is updated as well.
3. Form Validation – This framework offers client-side form validation. It monitors the state of the form and input fields and lets you notify the user about the current state.
5. DOM – Unlike React, Angular applies changes in the real DOM in the browser. When the real DOM gets updated, the browser has to change many internal values to represent a new DOM. This also has a negative impact on application performance.
ReactJS developed by Facebook is not a full-scale framework but a library and for this very reason integration of the UI library into a common MVC framework requires deeper programming knowledge.
1. Virtual DOM – ReactJS creates its own virtual DOM where your components are kept which gives the developers high flexibility and performance. This way, React JS sets you free from the costly DOM operations and does updates in an efficient manner.
2. One-way Data Binding – Unlike AngularJS, ReactJS uses one-way data binding, which means we are able to direct the flow only in one direction.
The Bottom Line:
Choose ReactJS for your project if:
You plan to expand the functionality of your application in the future
You have dynamic content that changes your views or needs an app that will update the look simultaneously and constantly
You agree with a slower initial phase of development
Choose AngularJS for your project if:
You are in the inception phase of development. Also, if you wish to start application development, and require a holistic framework that will get you started quickly
Seeking a robust and well-maintained framework for the project-range of any size
We offer professional SEO services that will help your website increase its organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.